1Password slow in Sonoma

Options
normd
normd
Community Member
edited November 2023 in 1Password in the Browser

I'd like to chime in that I also am experiencing 1Password 8.10.16 being slow to show password options when I am on a site with password prompts. Sometimes I do not even get the prompt. I have quit 1Password and Safari and rebooted and still the same behavior. Mac 14.0.

1Password Version: 8.10.16
Extension Version: 2.14.1
OS Version: 14.0
Browser: Safari 17.0

Comments

• Hey @normd,

I'm sorry that you are having trouble with 1Password in Safari. Can you let me know if you are using multiple profiles in Safari?

• normd
    normd
    Community Member
    Options

I do not have any profiles in Safari.

• Thank you for getting back to me @normd, I'm sorry for the disruption.

I'd like to ask you to send over a console log from your browser as well as a diagnostics report:

Please attach the reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here. Thank you!

• normd
    normd
    Community Member
    Options

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#ISD-43686-967]

Thanks!!

• Thank you @normd

I have located your ticket, one of my colleagues will be in touch soon.

ref: ISD-43686-967

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Same issue for me, particularly using the Safari plugin.

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Sometime I just get a white box and a spinning icon.

• Hey @strickers,

I'm sorry for the delayed response.

When you run into this behaviour does restarting your browser improve things at all?

If you are still having trouble, can you also grab the logs as requested above so we can take a closer look at what may be going wrong?

Thank you!

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Will do, it's just slow using the plugin if I restart and then seems to get slower.

• @strickers

Thank you. When you send in the email, you'll receive a reply from BitBot, our friendly robot assistant with a Support ID that looks something like [#ABC-12345-678]. Post that here, and I'll be able to locate your message and make sure it's gotten to the right place. 🙂

-Dave

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

[#IBI-23286-835]

• @strickers – Found you! I've just moved your message to the right team and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. :)

• strickers
    strickers
    Community Member
    Options

Most of the time I have to click the icon on the Safari menu bar because the one in the password field doesn't appear.

• @strickers

Thank you for the additional details, I've added them to your ticket and one of my colleagues will reply via email soon. To prevent having the conversation in two places at once I'm closing this thread.

-Dave

ref: IBI-23286-835

This discussion has been closed.