Is there a way to list all vaults?

Options
hboigny
hboigny
Community Member

I'm an admin/owner and I'm looking for a way to list all vaults created in an org.
"op vault list" only lists vaults my account has access to? Is there a way to print all of the vaults in an org/account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Browser: Not Provided

Comments

• knird
    knird
    Community Member
    edited April 3
    Options

Came across this thread while migrating our scripts from v1 to v2. I couldn't find a way to list ALL vaults, regardless of which ones I have access to.

There's also an inconsistency in the op vault list subcommand as of version 2.24.0. While op vault list --help says this command Returns all vaults the account has access to by default., op vault --help says List all vaults in the account, the latter makes it sound like it's a direct replacement for v1's op list vaults but it isn't.

• simon_1P
    Options

Hey folks, since v2.25 op vault list has a --permission flag which allows you to control which vaults are returned.

op vault list --permission manage is a direct replacement for v1's op list vaults. It includes all vaults the current authenticated user can manage, which are all vaults in case you're an admin or owner of the account.

Does this work for your use cases? Curious to learn your feedback!