Autofill in Simplii Financial website shows credit card details instead of user and password

Options

At the login website for Simplii Financial (https://online.simplii.com), the 1Password autofill functionality (drop-down options) only shows the list of available credit cards in 1Password, but not my user credentials for Simplii.

Simplii Financial requires every user to enter their card number and password.

As soon as the user clicks in the card number box, the only options that the auto-fill drop-down menu show are available credit cards, but not my user credentials for Simplii.

Workaround: click on the 1Password browser extension and then the regular credentials are offered, on top of the available credit cards. Select Autofill in the right account login and voilá, it works.

1Password Version: 1Password for Windows 8.10.34 (81034039)
Extension Version: 22400101, on BETA channel
OS Version: Windows 11 Home 23H2
Browser: Firefox

Comments

• Dave_1P
    Options

Hello @Camellochapin! 👋

Thank you for reporting the issue. I see that our development team is already tracking this and I've added your report to the internal work item that we have open. Hopefully this is fixed in the future.

For the time being, using the autofill method that you mentioned is the best workaround. 🙂

-Dave

ref: dev/core/core#28430

• Camellochapin
    Camellochapin
    Community Member
    edited June 21
    Options

Awesome, thank you for the update. Then, I think you may want to close this ticket.

• ag_tommy
    Options

On behalf of Dave, you're welcome.