automatic new item creation, direct web surfing

feature request for automatic item and login creation
Being restricted to computing on the iPad for a couple of months, I've used 1P here for login auto-fill a lot. I'd like to be able to automatically create a new login, just like on the Mac. I have to do this manually though, adding these items with the + button in the app. It also doesn't seem there is a way to browse the web unless one first chooses a login to direct the 1P browser to. Am I missing something?

It would be useful to simply replace Safari with 1P as a browser, have multiple page interface, etc.

Take it into consideration for a future version :)

Comments

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    I'd like to be able to automatically create a new login, just like on the Mac.

I can't make any promises, blog-or-not; but this is definitely something we are looking at.

It would be useful to simply replace Safari with 1P as a browser, have multiple page interface, etc.

Thank you for your suggestion. While I can't say at this point which improvements to the built-in browser will appear and when, we are looking for ways to make the 1Password built-in browser even more useful.

Take it into consideration for a future version :)

Of course. Thank you very much for letting us know that this will be useful to you.

Cheers,

-j
This discussion has been closed.