importing data from V2 into current version

Xorb
Xorb
Community Member

Hi,
We have several users with V2 of 1Password on their iPhones. With a recent upgrade of their phones we lost the ability to sync with dropbox. The solution as proposed by Agilebits was to upgrade the app. We have done this, however.... the current version we have just bought will not import the data from anything less than what appears to be V4. We have been directed to get V2.12 to be able to export the data in some other form that V4 will import. At issue here is that any link we have is no longer valid.

How does one import data from V2 into the current version.

Thankyou
Darin

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi Darin ( @Xorb ),

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having getting things synced up! I think this might require a bit more detailed support than can be done via the forums, so I'm going to give you a list of the details about your system we need to know, and ask that you send that information via email to our support team - support@ agilebits .com

Please let us know:

• The version number of both 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices currently using 1Password.
    • What are you using to keep the data synced between them.

The more we know about your 1Password ecosystem, the better (and more quickly) we'll be able to help you get it sorted out.

This discussion has been closed.