Moving from trial version to full version [resolved]

Options
SkyScraper
SkyScraper
Community Member
edited December 2013 in Mac

I am leery about how to go about this. I have the free version and I am fearful about the process of moving to the full version. I've looked at many pages but have never saw a clear description of the process. Do I need to uninstall the free version first? If so is there a way I can save all the logins that I have saved so far?
I've viewed a page that said it matters where you downloaded from the first time. I don't remember if it was from the app store or the Agile site. Is there a way to determine this? Any info on this process would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Jasper
    edited December 2013
    Options

Hey @SkyScraper,

The trial version is the same as the full version. Once you enter your license information into the app, it'll become the full version. You can purchase a license from the AgileBits web store.

If you want to buy from the Mac App Store instead, then there's a short migration process to that version from the trial version.

Also, if you're currently using the free version, that is the AgileBits version. There is no trial from the MAS.

Hope that helps! :)

• SkyScraper
    SkyScraper
    Community Member
    Options

Yes it does, thanks much

• larrysev
    larrysev
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, I had a similar question. I'm just getting the hang of using this site, very helpful.

This discussion has been closed.