Password not accepted

Options
wefski
wefski
Community Member

I have 1PW installed on my iPhone and just downloaded 1PW from the App Store for my new iPad Mini. It was in iCloud. It downloaded just fine and it went to the vault and Master Password sign in. It will not accept my password and asks me to try again. After a few attempts it gives my password hint. Still will not accept my password. I was never presented with a screen to configure 1PW on my iPad Mini, it went directly to the sign-in screen. HELP Yes, I am using the correct password.

wefski@gmail.com

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wefski,

I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to you here but we have been a bit overwhelmed since the launch of 1Password 4 for Mac. We're all working hard and putting in extra hours to get back to our usual snappy responses and we really appreciate your patience.

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty getting 1Password for iOS set up on your device. I'd like you to take a look at the tips in this guide:

http://learn.agilebits.com/1Password4/iOS/Tutorials/ios-forgot-mp.html

Please try each tip, for we have found them to be the most common causes of this problem. If you cannot remember the password, you will need to restore from a backup or start over. Both of these steps are documented in the guide.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance :)

This discussion has been closed.