1Password mini only displays one login

Options
robertbeeger
robertbeeger
Community Member

Since updating to 4.3 1Password mini only displays one login for the current site and "show other 2 objects". I have 3 logins for a website between which I frequently switch. Before I just needed to logout, click on the 1Password mini icon and then on the login I needed. And I even knew which item I would have to click on because they were alphabetically sorted.

Now there is only one of them. It's not always the same one and after clicking the more-item the shown items aren't sorted alphabetically but by some other algorithm that doesn't always produce the same order.

How do I disable this unfeature?

Comments

• Meek
    Options

Hi @robertbeeger,

So in 1Password 4.3 we added a cool new feature where 1Password can match your logins with subdomains. So, for example, if you have a specific login for one subdomain but another one for a different subdomain of the same website, 1Password mini will only show you the relevant one (the others will still be available under the "show x more"). This is very useful if you have separate logins for different subdomains, but does require that the Website field contain the proper subdomain.

If you would rather not have this feature, simply enable "Lenient URL matching" under 1Password > Preferences > Browser.

Let us know if that works for you. If not, please let us know at what step the trouble began, and we'll continue from there.

This discussion has been closed.