Any ideas
Thanks

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mgrossi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with filling lately. We've heard a bit about this since the latest OS update, and it seems that most people have been able to get filling working properly again by Configuring Sophos.

If you've already done this and are still seeing difficulties, I'd like you to have a read-through of our 1Password fails to fill data article for some other common fixes. Please let me know if anything there works. If not, we'll of course investigate further! :)

• denssull
    denssull
    Community Member
    Options

I love 1Password...it's just what I've been looking for. I'm not a techie by any means. Autofill does not work on any site I've input except agilebits. I read the Sophos thing Megan wrote, I Google Sophos. I still have no clue where to find Sophos to fix it as described. Sophos is not an App that is on my macbook air. Even without Autofill I really like 1Password but it would be so much better if it autofilled. It would be really great if you could fix it on your end vs. me tearing my hair out how trying to fix it. Thanks

• David Gilmour
    David Gilmour
    Community Member
    Options

Not working for me either after the recent upgrade. I do not have Sophos installed.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @denssull,

If you don't have the Sophos antivirus software installed on your Mac, the configuring Sophos instructions don't apply to you.

For you, and David, we'd like to investigate what's going on in your cases. Could you please email us a Diagnostics Report from your Mac, along with a link to this discussion, to: support+forum@agilebits.com

A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the report would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

• David Gilmour
    David Gilmour
    Community Member
    Options

After writing that I shut down last night, and it now is working! I did a restart beofre I noticed the problem (after installing new RAM and OS updates), so I assumed a restart wouldn't help.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi David,

Thanks so much for letting us know that a restart got you up and running again! If you do run into any further snags, we'd be happy to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.