No translucency when dragging and dropping 1Password from one monitor to another

Options
sandysantra
sandysantra
Community Member

OS X Mavericks has a great GUI feature that makes program windows go translucent (briefly) when dragged from one monitor to another. I just noticed that this is disabled for the main 1Password window, whether locked or unlocked, although it works for the Preferences popup menu. It also makes the movement extremely jerky, as the window jumps to the destination monitor after it crosses the boundary.

Is this intentional on the part of Agile for security reasons? Or is it a current bug? I couldn't find anything about this in either the KB or the forums. Definitely a First World Problem, but I would still like to know. Thanks.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hi @sandysantra‌,

Thanks for writing in. This is a known issue in the current 1Password 4 for Mac app, we haven't yet adopted the interface code to support the animation between displays on Mavericks. When we first built the app, it was based on Mountain Lion, not Mavericks. We do plan to fix this in a future update, especially with Yosemite coming out soon in the fall.

This discussion has been closed.