update question

Options
norest4me
norest4me
Community Member

I couldn't find the answer to my question in FAQs, website, or discussions so I'm sorry but I'm totally frustrated and have to ask here. So I just spent the money to upgrade my iMac to 1Password 4, so do I also have to pay an additional $18 to get a version on my iPhone? If that's the case, then I want a refund because no where is that information available. The iOS version 3 I had was included in the price of the desktop version. Please advise.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I think you're mistaken as I believe there has never been a package bundle of the iOS and OS X version. All iOS apps must be purchased via iTunes while the OS X version has either been direct from AgileBits or Apple's App Store - Apple hasn't entertained the idea of cross-bundling yet.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @norest4me‌

I'm so sorry that you're feeling frustrated here. Unfortunately, @littlebobbytables‌ is correct, the App Store doesn't allow us a way to bundle apps in this manner, so the iOS app has always been a separate purchase.

Of course, we will always honour our 30-day guarantee and refund your money if you are unhappy with your purchase, but I've sent you a private message with some further details. :)

This discussion has been closed.