Updating Mini

Options
jenniferthemom
jenniferthemom
Community Member

Tried to update my mini, but I still have a 1 in a red circle and a second icon for 1password 4 that doesn't work. I also have my original 1 password icon in my launch pad and nor an additional 1password 4 icon there too. Can't figure out what to do!

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

It sounds very much as though you have two copies of 1P4 on your machine—most likely one from the Mac App Store and one from the AgileBits store (the latter could include a beta, if you've been trying the betas). Is that a possibility? Tell us if it is and someone will tell you how to sort things out.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jenniferthemom‌

I'm sorry you're having trouble here! As @Stephen_C says, it sounds like you might have an old extension kicking around and causing problems. We'll need to take a closer look at your system here to determine where things are getting tangled up. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report?

http://learn2.agilebits.com/1Password4/diagnostic-report.html

(Please be sure to select the tab that corresponds to the version of 1Password you have installed currently)

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@ agilebits .com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.