Extension feature request

Options
codyfrisch
codyfrisch
Community Member

When you have multiple logins for the same site, one is probably your primary one and marked as a Favorite in 1Password.

Items marked as Favorites should appear FIRST in the extension regardless of alphabetical sorting. After all they probably are going to be the ones you want more often than not, and if only one is a favorite then a quick keystroke will grab it without having to hide other logins or change their names to change the order.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member
    Options

I think this is already the case. I duplicated one of my items for a site (not a favorite). I added a "2" to the item. So I had Item and Item2.

Now, when none of them being a favorite, they appeared in alphabetical order: Item followed by Item2. When I marked Item2 as favorite, they no longer showed up in alphabetical order. Instead, Item2 was sorted first.

• Jasper
    Options

Hi @codyfrisch,

Like Xe997 mentioned, this is already the case. The items in 1Password mini are sorted using three criteria — subdomain matching, favorites, and alphabetical order.

When a page is active in your web browser, the logins for that website will be displayed in this order (by default):

1. Favorites (subdomain match)
    2. Alphabetical order (subdomain match)
    3. Favorites (same domain, but different subdomain)
    4. Alphabetical order (same domain, but different subdomain)

If "Lenient URL matching" (under Preferences > Browser) is enabled, subdomains will be ignored, and the sort order will be:

1. Favorites (for any subdomain on domain.com)
    2. Alphabetical order (for any subdomain on domain.com)

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help! :)

• codyfrisch
    codyfrisch
    Community Member
    Options

DOH! apparently the websites were all messed up. Google is the only case where I had several.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @codyfrisch,

Sounds like you've now got this sorted out okay? :)

This discussion has been closed.