One account, multiple computers

Options
SaulWasserman
SaulWasserman
Community Member

My wife signed us up for 1Password using her computer; we now have synched her computer, my computer, my office computer and my cell phone. I upgraded my computer to 4.0, which now runs on my home and office computer, but her computer is running 3.8. Since the account is in her name, Apparently based on the website, you think she has upgraded. Does she need to pay again to upgrade? Does it matter? How would she upgrade?

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Do you know when she purchased the license to version 3.8? Anyone who did so in 2013 received the upgraded to version 4 at no additional charge.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @SaulWasserman‌,

Your wife should be able to upgrade her copy of 1Password the same way you did. If you can provide me with the name and email address that was used to purchase the 1Password 3 license, I'd be happy to look up your information and confirm your license details. If you did not purchase in 2013, you are still eligible for a great discount on your license. (If you know your current license information, you're welcome to head over to our upgrade page to determine your discount on a shiny new 1Password 4 license.)

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.