Duplicate data when syncing

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problem synching with iCloud.

Comments

• Bernie Katz
    Bernie Katz
    Community Member
    Options

I am having syncing problems between my Mac and iPhone. When syncing I am getting doubles. It doesn't matter which way I sync. Is there a preferred absolute method to use>

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Bernie,

I split your question into its own topic, since we seem to be dealing with a different issue than the rest of the previous thread.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble keeping things synced up lately! In order to get this sorted out, I'll need to know a little bit more about your 1Password ecosystem:

• What are the version numbers of 1Password and your operating system for all computers and devices running 1Password?
    • What are you currently using to keep things in sync?
    • Where are you seeing the duplicate information: do you have two Logins for a site where you should only have one? Or are you seeing duplicated data within an entry?

The more detail you can provide, the more quickly we'll be able to get you sorted out! :)

Is there a preferred absolute method to use>

There is no preferred sync solution. We offer a variety of options to ensure that users can pick the solution that best meets their needs.

This discussion has been closed.