1Password will NOT Login

Options
schnittwerk
schnittwerk
Community Member

I need a little help. 1Password works perfect until yesterday. I get my newspaper over the www-link: http://abo.tagesspiegel.de/aboangebote/e-paper - with AutoLogin. But today the Login does not work anymore. May I have change something in 1Password, but can't remember what.
All my other websides work with a Auto-Login. Even when I delete this LogIn - and guid a new LogIn... the Auto-Login is missing!
Yes, I have a correct Password and Username! :-) May you can see (more than me) why 1Password can't work with this website!? thank you

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @schnittwerk‌

Thanks so much for including the URL you are having trouble with in your post - it makes it a lot easier for us! Now, I was able to create a working Login using these steps:

• Edit the login that you currently have for this website by appending an "Old" to the title - just so you can tell them apart.
    • Visit the site and fill in the fields you want filled. Do NOT click the login button.
    • Click the 1Password extension, and unlock it if necessary.
    • Click the gear icon (or vault icon if multiple vaults are enabled) in the upper right corner.
    • Select Save new login.
    • Give the entry a unique and identifiable title.
    • Click Save.
    • Revisit the site and see if 1Password fills in the site correctly.

Now, I'm using test data, as I don't actually have an account there, but clicking on this entry in 1Password Mini opened the correct page, filled and submitted my details.

Even when I delete this LogIn - and guid a new LogIn... the Auto-Login is missing!

I'm assuming here that 'Auto-Login' refers to our submit feature? There are a few things to check here. First, in Preferences > Browser, ensure that 'Automatically submit logins after filling' is checked. If it is, we want to look in the individual entry for the submit settings. Find the bank Login and click 'Edit'. Scroll down to the bottom and ensure that the 'Submit' option is set to 'Always submit' or 'Submit when enabled'.

I hope this helps, but if you're still having trouble with this Login, please let me know and we'll investigate further!

• schnittwerk
    schnittwerk
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you so much! I am also postet it over Twitter and somebody say: Save the LogIn "before" you send the LogIn. Whow it's work!
    It has something to do with a Phyton/Java Script on this www-site. But thank you! Greeting from Berlin/Germany

• On behalf of Megan, you're welcome. Please let us know if you have any other questions! :)

This discussion has been closed.