Identity Fill Problem [resolved: created new Identity items]

Options
Mark Blumenthal
Mark Blumenthal
Community Member
edited August 2014 in Mac

I've looked for a solution in the forums without success, so here goes: I'm able to fill logins and credit card information in Safari, but for the last several months I've not been able to fill identity information (name, address, city, zip, phone, etc) in online purchase forms.

I'm using Safari Version 7.0.5 (9537.77.4), 1Password Safari extension 4.2.4, 1Password 4.4.1 (441006) via Mac App Store, OS X 10.9.4.

Any idea what's gone wrong?

Comments

• Hi Mark,

Sorry to hear about the trouble! Could you please give this a try:

Thanks in advance!

• Mark Blumenthal
    Mark Blumenthal
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply!

I created a new identity item and it did fill with 1password mini (it also worked with the Safari plug-in button).

As I assume you expected, my existing identity does not fill on the example page. So...next step is to delete and re-create my existing identities? (not a big deal -- just two of them).

• You're welcome, Mark! Yeah, the easiest solution here would probably be creating a new identity item (if you only have two). After you create one, please test it and let me know if there are any problems.

• Mark Blumenthal
    Mark Blumenthal
    Community Member
    Options

I created new identities and they work fine now. Thanks again for the help!!

• You're welcome! Glad to hear that fixed it. :)

This discussion has been closed.