Password on dropbox

Hi,

I try to sign up on dropbox and my password is apparently wrong. I then try to use the "forgot my password" button, enter my email adress and the message is the following :

_ Error (403)
It seems you tried to do something we can't verify. Did you log into a different Dropbox account in a different window? Try clicking here to go back to the page you came from, or just go home._

This is quite weird because I use the same email adress than the one I received a shared folder.

What can I do??

Thx for your help,

Cheers

Comments

• romaaaiin
    romaaaiin
    Community Member

Just to let you know, the problem was induced by google chrome. It seems that dropbox is not really well accepted by chrome and firefox.

Best regards,

Romain

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Chrome and Firefox work fine with Dropbox; or at least I've never had any problem with them.
    I'd suggest that you contact Dropbox support (https://www.dropbox.com/support) to get some help with this.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

@romaaaiin‌, are you saying that the 1Password extensions for Chrome and Firefox failed to enter and/or submit your login credentials at the dropbox.com web site?

If so, can you tell us exactly what versions of Chrome, Firefox, and the 1Password extensions for each you're using?

If that's not the problem, please let us know what steps you're following, so we can try and duplicate them to see the problem.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.