Localization, templates and type and order of item fields

Options

Hello, I am new to 1Password as I have selected your product as a replacement for Spb Wallet I used for many years.

My first question is about localization. I like the iOS version is in Czech, but not the Windows one. Do you plan to provide this? I have no problem to translation it for you using a system like Crowdin. (OK, I have no problem with English version, but my wife :-) )

Next question is about templates. I have noticed you have several build-in templates like Login, Credit Card, Identity etc., but is there any way how to customize them (i.e. change field names, add extra fields) at a template level? It would be also nice to have an option to create new templates including customized icons.

Next to items fields. There are two arrows allowing to change order of fields, but whenever I use them and save my changes, the field returns back to their previous positions. The only working solution is to re-create all fields in a proper order. I also miss many field types that are used by different card types, like month/year field (i.e. a date without the day), list of values (e.g. list of credit card or bank account types, as different countries use different types) and an option to customize this, Phone Number field (allowing direct number dialling when activated in the mobile version of the application), URL (there was a great feature in Spb Wallet allowing to join any text field and password field with a URL field, but your Login template is even more usable) and E-mail field.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

My first question is about localization. I like the iOS version is in Czech, but not the Windows one. Do you plan to provide this? I have no problem to translation it for you using a system like Crowdin. (OK, I have no problem with English version, but my wife )

They have no plans for this that they've told us about.

Next question is about templates. I have noticed you have several build-in templates like Login, Credit Card, Identity etc., but is there any way how to customize them (i.e. change field names, add extra fields) at a template level? It would be also nice to have an option to create new templates including customized icons.

Create a new folder called Templates and save you custom formats in there. You can then use the duplicate function to produce new items using the templated format.

There are two arrows allowing to change order of fields, but whenever I use them and save my changes, the field returns back to their previous positions.

I'm seeing this too.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@oksoftware and @RichardPayne,

There are two arrows allowing to change order of fields, but whenever I use them and save my changes, the field returns back to their previous positions.

I'm seeing this too.

This is currently a known issue. Our developers are aware of it and are working on a fix, although I don't have a timeframe for that. We're sorry for the inconvenience!

This discussion has been closed.