Attachments & Mobile Numbers

Options
ZaliBoy
ZaliBoy
Community Member

When I did attachments on Mac (installed from App Store (version 4.4.2),I don't see them on iPhone (Pro version 5.1). Please guide how to see attachments

When I add mobile number to new field on Mac,the iPhone don't recognize as mobile number.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Which route did you go down for syncing? I ask because at the moment attachments don't sync if you're using the WiFi sync option. They should be syncing if you use Dropbox though (technically iCloud as well but until Yosemite and 1Password 5 for Mac are released you can't sync iOS and macs when running iOS 8 & 1Password 5.x for iOS). I believe there are improvements in the works for WiFi syncing, maybe soon but I don't know all the juicy details there.

Can you explain in a little more detail what you're doing when you add mobile number, just so I can better understand what you're observing.

• Hi @Zaliboy,

Did you see littlebobbytables' post? We would like to know how you're syncing with your iOS device because there are limitations depending on which service you're using.

This discussion has been closed.