Show All Items 1Password Mini on Mac?

Options
alexeberts
alexeberts
Community Member

I'm wondering if there is a way to "show all items" in the 1password mini on Mac - there doesn't seem to be a option in the preferences. This is a step backwards from the usability of 1password 3 unfortunately.
thanks,
Alex

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

Unfortunately No. It has been requested often by others. (including myself)

@Megan or an admin, can you please add the vote to the feature request on file ?

• Lamplighter
    Lamplighter
    Community Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Yes, technically there is... with Tags.

For example, if you have a group of Logins, Credit Cards, and Identities you want to see together in the Mini, just add a tag to each item in that group (e.g. "ShowThese") Then, in the Mini you just click on "Tags" and then on the "ShowThese". Your group of items are there for the picking.

Clicking on such a Tag in the sidebar also works for displaying the group in the List display, if you have a whim to work there.

Of course, mixing and matching items in the List Display emphasizes the request for a sortable column of "Catagories"

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

Tags is a nice way around this.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2014
    Options

Hi @alexeberts‌,

I hope that @Lamplighter‌ and @thightower‌ have been able to help a bit. Can I ask for a bit more detail on what items you are missing in the Mini? Are you referring to a missing category, or items from multiple vaults?

This discussion has been closed.