Key symbol not functional in Firefox, removed, will not reinstall.

Options
Reyn Saunders
Reyn Saunders
Community Member

The key symbol for the Firefox extension stopped working, even after restarting Firefox, and doing an extension install from 1Password in Firefox (x3). So I deleted the key symbol from the Firefox toolbar, and the extension installer happily reinstalls/activates 1Password, but there is no 1Password symbol of any sort in the Firefox toolbar even after multiple restarts. There is a key in the Menu Bar at the top of my Mac's screen but it doesn't directly interact with Firefox. Safari seems to work although there were two keys in the toolbar and there is a repeated warning that I need to remove the 1Password 3 extension but it is not there to remove.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

I think it would be helpful to let us know the version numbers of 1P, Firefox and the 1P Firefox extension that you're using.

Stephen

• Hi @Reyn Saunders‌,

Stephen is correct, we need to know the versions you're using. Make sure you're up to date with Firefox, you should be running Firefox 33 with 1Password extension 4.2.4 in it.

If you're using Yosemite, you should be running 1Password 5, which is a free Yosemite update for all 1Password 4 customers.

This discussion has been closed.