Yosemite and 1 password

Options
Chris2014
Chris2014
Community Member

I purchased 1 password off the app store but when I install a fresh version from the app store it doesn't recognise my master password? Is there a way I can reinstall 1 password from the app store from fresh with a new vault, so without it starting by asking for my master password?

I'm in this situation as since installing yosemite and updating 1 password, the 1 password version I have on the computer doesn't allow i cloud syncing (even though I purchased it from the app store). But it does accept my master password unlike the version I can install from the app store.

All very confusing. Would appreciate any advice.

Chris

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi Chris ( @Chris2014 ),

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password set up on Yosemite. Your situation sounds a bit unique though, so I'll need a bit more detail here before we can get things sorted out.

• What are the version numbers of all copies of 1Password currently installed on your computer?
    • Do you use 1Password on any other computers or devices?
    • If so, please provide the version numbers for both 1Password and your operating systems on those devices.
    • Have you always used iCloud for sync or was there any other solution you were using previously?

The more detail you can provide here the more quickly we'll be able to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.