feature request: auto-save title options

Options
jonnybradley
jonnybradley
Community Member

Hi
I've been using 1Password for ages, and originally the auto-save feature defaulted to using the whole host name with the username in brackets: e.g. beta.example.com (exampleusername) which suited me well, as i work on some sites where the subdomain is important, and frequently have several logins per app.

When checking here to see if i was missing an existing option, or if there was a discussion about this previously i did find a thread with someone asking for the opposite of this of course (in 2011).

Over the years this has indeed changed, from the url + username, to "Autosaved (username) which was useless (sorry), to page title (with or without username) and is currently just the domain, capitalised (i think?)

Am i missing a way of choosing this (i want it like it was 2007/8) and if not, could i request this as a new prefs option for some future time please?

I do make everyone i meet or work with buy a copy! :smile:

Thanks

jonny B

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hey @jonnybradley‌

We appreciate the feedback! This has indeed evolved quite a bit over the years based on user feedback and our constant attempts to balance security and convenience. We'll continue to evaluate this.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.