Dropbox now showing 'up to date' rather than item info of folders [Dropbox issue]

Options
oldluddite
oldluddite
Community Member
edited October 2014 in Lounge

Have Documents folder in 1Password. Previously opening this in icon view, the various items/folders in this would tell me how many items are in the folder. The 'item info' in view options. Now all it says is "up to date", which the green arrow already tells us.
I want my item info back; it is important to know how many items are in the various folders.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@oldluddite‌ Could you explain a little more please. It sounds more like you're talking about Finder and Dropbox than 1Password so I'm struggling a little to visualise your situation.

• Hi @oldluddite‌,

I'm not sure how this is related to 1Password. 1Password does not have a documents folder nor does it show your attachments like this.

Like littlebobbytables said, it sounds like you're referring to Dropbox in Finder, not 1Password. If you can explain more about this, we can get an idea on how to help you.

• oldluddite
    oldluddite
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm. I'm struggling to visualize my situation also, as you two are perfectly correct. Dunno why I decided it was a 1Password problem since it is clearly a dropbox problem. Somedays just don't go the way you think they should... Thanks for, um, refocusing my problem...

• Hi @oldluddite‌,

No worries, we're glad we can help you narrow the problem down. Here's the link to the Dropbox forum: https://forums.dropbox.com

This discussion has been closed.