Issues with Chrome extension?

Options
DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited November 2014 in Mac
This discussion was split from the Issues with Chrome? thread in the 1Password for Windows forum.

Comments

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, this is similar to a problem I have been experiencing. I have always used 1P with safari (currently on yosemite) and using either the 1P mini or via the mac application, I was always able to select my login and username / password filled in immediately and launched whatever website I was going to. Rarely did I ever have a problem. I switched to Chrome yesterday and have the extension downloaded. With 36 hours of use give or take I would say 50% of the time when I select the login via either the mini or application nothing is filled in. Usually the website opens but the fields sit empty. Either I close Chrome and repeat or just go to the 1P extension and select the login again. I would have thought 1P worked as seamlessly on Chrome as it does on safari. Am I missing something .. should I be doing something differently when using Chrome? Thanks.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@iamecho, I'm moving your question to the 1Password for Mac forum, where it'll get the attention of the right folks.

This discussion has been closed.