Problems syncing with Dropbox

klaaspieter
klaaspieter
Community Member

When I set up sync with Dropbox, the initial sync shows the notification which gives the following error:

Can't download file [cryptic file name]

When syncing is done I have one login (always the same). I have no problems syncing the same vault from Dropbox on my Mac or iOS.

Comments

• saad
    edited November 2014

Hey @klaaspieter‌. Could you send us a diagnostic report from your Android device? The report includes your sync log, which will help us better understand the error message. To create a diagnostic report on Android, please follow the link below:

Android

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• klaaspieter
    klaaspieter
    Community Member
    edited November 2014

I sent my sync log to support on November 19th. Unfortunately I haven't received a response yet. The ID is #SLN-29126-524.

• klaaspieter
    klaaspieter
    Community Member

For the record, 1password anywhere fails to decrypt everything. Clicking on login results in an alert with error: “An error occurred while processing item ''. Decryption failed”.

• Hi @klaaspieter‌,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you! I've taken a look at the diagnostic report that you sent and it gives me a good idea of what is going on. I'll follow up with you via email to help you resolve this issue.

Cheers,
    Michael

This discussion has been closed.