Trouble accessing 1PasswordAnywhere via Dropbox

Options
Throwawaydropbox
Throwawaydropbox
Community Member
edited November 2014 in iOS

I have used 1Password for a year or so, but when I cannot use Dropbox to quickly copy and paste my passwords, it is VERY frustrating when trying to go about my daily life. When I try and access 1Password from by Dropbox account, nothing appears on the screen, the page shows that it is finished loading, but the screen is totally white and nothing appears. It has been like this for three weeks

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Throwawaydropbox,

I'm sorry you've been having some trouble. I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you're trying to do, though. Are you trying to use the 1PasswordAnywhere feature to view your 1Password data? If so, are you doing this from a web browser on an iOS device, or from the Dropbox app? Or are you doing this from a Mac or Windows computer? What web browser are you using?

If you're running into problems trying to use 1PasswordAnywhere, please make sure you're following the steps here.

If you're following those steps but 1PasswordAnywhere isn't working, please let us know exactly what you do and what happens. (Or if I misunderstood the problem in general, please let us know.) The more details you can give us, the better. Thanks!

• Throwawaydropbox
    Throwawaydropbox
    Community Member
    Options

Correct, 1PasswordAnywhere is not working.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Throwawaydropbox‌

Again, I'm so sorry that you're feeling frustrated here. It would be really helpful to know here how you are accessing 1PasswordAnywhere. As Drew mentions above, this file does need to be accessed via the browser, and not the Dropbox app.

Also, what is the version number of iOS that you currently have installed on your device? 1Password 5 was recently released for iOS 8, and it just so happens that it's a free app (with an in-app purchase to access a few premium features.) If your device is running iOS 8, I would strongly suggest picking up 1Password 5 for iOS from the the iOS App Store, as it will give you much better access to your data than 1PasswordAnywhere (which was designed for 1Password 3 and could certainly use a bit of an update!)

This discussion has been closed.