PC to Android sync problem

Options
George Kassimatis
George Kassimatis
Community Member
edited November 2014 in Android

I managed to save all may data from ios to pc 1 password successfully. But when i sync to my android phone via dropbox all the tags from my items seem to be there but they are empty. I.E. I can see the label of my bank account but when i click for details there are no contents. I ve uninstalled and re enstalled the app on my phone but no luck . Any help please?

Comments

• Hi George, could you please clarify what you mean by tags? It sounds to me like you are describing the items themselves. For example, do you see a login item for your bank account with the correct title? When viewing the detail view, do you see the username and password fields or is this the information that is missing?

• George Kassimatis
    George Kassimatis
    Community Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

Yes I can see the items but the contents are empty. For example I can see the item HSBC bank account but there is no account number or any other details when I tap to open it. I can see only the field "section" and the fields branch information in greek. They are both embty as well. No other fields.

• I think that we may need to take a look at a diagnostic report in order to identify the issue here. Could you please send us one by launching 1Password and going to Settings > Advanced > Email diagnostics. In the body of the email, please include the URL for this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/32258/pc-to-android-sync-problem. Thanks!

• George Kassimatis
    George Kassimatis
    Community Member
    Options

I VE JUST SENT THE REPORT. THANX

• George Kassimatis
    George Kassimatis
    Community Member
    Options

I VE JUST SENT THE REPORT. THANX

• George Kassimatis
    George Kassimatis
    Community Member
    Options

ANY PROGRESS WITH THIS ISSUE?

• peri
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hi George,

I received your email, but unfortunately there was no Diagnostics Report attached. This is an issue on some non-gmail clients as attachments are handled differently throughout email applications. Could you use the Gmail client to send us the diagnostic report?

Alternatively, you can copy and paste the content of the diagnostic report from the preview page. The report will help us understand what the errors are exactly. I apologize for the inconvenience. To copy and paste the content of the diagnostic report, here's what you will need to do:

1. Open 1Password on Android
    2. Perform sync by tapping on the sync icon in the navigation bar
    3. Once sync completes (or fails), go into Settings > Advanced > Email > Email Diagnostics. You should now see a new screen with your generated report.
    4. Select all the text from the preview window, and copy it to clipboard
    5. Choose "Send Mail" to send us the diagnostic report. Paste the text in the compose window.
    6. Send email.

I look forward to the report. :)

This discussion has been closed.