1Password mini fails to log in sometimes!

charlie999
charlie999
Community Member

When using Safari if I want to log into a previously saved website I normally click the logo in the toolbar which fires up the plug in and then start typing the login i require. When it's shortlisted I either arrow down to the correct entry or if it's at the top just hit return. On a couple I've had the message that Safari can't log in because the first part of the address is not valid. When I navigate to the address stored though within 1Password it opens up ok. There is only one address stores as well so it's not as if it trying for the wrong one.

It's not anthem all just one or two. The first one I corrected because it handy got a www before it but this late one has.

It is a bug?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @charlie999‌

Could you do the following for me please. Go into 1Password and copy the website URL that you have stored against that entry and paste it here. When you hover over the URL the default option is open and fill but if you click on the little grey arrow you can select copy. It might be viewing the exact URL you have stored will give a clue.

If you're concerned at all or it seems the URL is somehow tied specifically to you then obviously don't post but just let us know that is the case. If you want feel free to message me here on the forums with the URL in this instance.

• charlie999
    charlie999
    Community Member

Hi

The URL is

www.national-lottery.co.uk/my-account/my-games

• charlie999
    charlie999
    Community Member

Hi

Just changed as you suggested and it works ok now. The strange thing was though was that when you moused over and expanded the login tab for that item and them clicked on the website line it opened ok.

Thanks.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @charlie999‌ I'm just glad we've found a solution that means it's working for you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.