Trouble with Fortuneo Login (onfocus="this.value=''")

StarDog
StarDog
Community Member
Hello,

I'm a French user of 1Password 3.5.4.

I just can't use the login service with the 1password button on Safari 5.0.3 on this website "https://www.fortuneo.fr/fr/identification.jsp".
It's pretty inconvenient because it's my bank !

Nothing appears on the field.

Thanks

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hi StarDog,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I'm sorry that you're having this problem. Please try saving the login manually like this:

1. Enter your username and password, but DO NOT submit the form.
    2. Click the 1Password button in your browser's toolbar, and choose Save Login.
    3. Set the Action field to Create New Login (or to Replace <login-name>, to update an existing Login item).
    4. Click the Save button.

Using the above technique I was able to save and fill a sample login in Safari at:

https://www.fortuneo.fr/fr/identification.jsp

Manually saving a login can be useful for logins that are either problematic to begin with or were once working but have since stopped. Doing this allows 1Password to refresh everything it "knows" about the page. Login pages often change as websites are updated and this can be a necessary but very useful tip. :-)

If you are still having trouble, please take a look at our "Website Login Issues" guide:

http://help.agile.ws/1Password3/login_issues.html

Note especially that editing the login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never" works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

I'm french too and this is my bank too.
    My problem is the same.

1passeword works well on opera for this website but safari does not.
    Moreover safari doesn't ask me to save fields when i first time log in.

I tried to do what you said but password only save the login.
    The password field stay blank.

Could you help me please.

Thanks.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    It looks like they changed the login page again.

We always recommend saving Logins in the browser, but in this case, I think you will have better success creating a new Login item in the main application:

20120316-8m9kj3ifkrk6dfyeepaekpdwck.png

Add the URL, your username, and password. Make sure to set the Submit value to "Never" as well:

20120316-tdeti1eicpdt795nbppjqjat3.png

I'll pass the URL along to the developers to see how we can improve here.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Cheers!
  • Aqwel
    edited March 2012
    Hi,

Thank for the help but the password field keep blank in both method.

I used to use Chrome too. And it works well with this website so don't worry.
  • Well very strange i had a templates problem with the addons for Chrome.
    I reinstall it and now templates work fines but Fortuneo doesn't work now...
  • Ok i just investigate and this what i conclude.

On Chrome :

- the normal extension doesn't work with fortuneo.
    - the beta one works just fine with fortuneo.

But the beta extension have some templates troubles (see attachment)

On Safari :

- the normal and the beta version of the extension doesn't work...

On pic :

- the first is the buggy templates
    - the second is when i right click on it and press "refresh"
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2012
    You are using a very old version of the Chrome extension. Please remove it and then install the current version from the 1Password menu > Install Browser Extensions

20120316-jyhqia1mhjy1c31k1uicnq9yes.png

If you are still having trouble can you please provide the actual version number of the extension you are using? At the moment, the current stable version (3.9.0) is identical to the beta version (3.9.1.b1). There is no difference in the code between the two. Only the version number is different.

Could you also tell me what version of OS X, 1Password, and browser you are using?
  • Aqwel
    edited March 2012
    Heya,

I'm actually using on chrome this extension : 1Password Beta3.6.2.30946
    Works well on fortuneo indeed the templates problem.

When i update as you said befor i use this extension : 1Password3.9.0.39099
    But now fortuneo doesn't work.

I'm on Lion OSX

I use the last stable version of chrome : 10.7.3

And i use the last version of 1password : Version 3.8.17 (build 31272)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    It appears to be a regression then. I'll pass the URL along to the developers. Thanks for your patience.
  • peter.m.calloway
    peter.m.calloway
    Community Member
    Any news on this ? It still doesn't work for me either.
    I'm using the very last version for Safari (3.9.8) and 1password App (3.8.2)

Thanks
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, Peter. I'm sorry to say that I don't have anything to report at this time.
  • Mouna
    Mouna
    Community Member

Hello!

Any news for Fortuneo?
    The problem still exists today!

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

This should be resolved in the next beta version of the 1Password Firefox extension. If you want to switch to the beta channel to get the fix as soon as possible then install the beta extension from here:

https://agilebits.com/extensions/mac/firefox.html?beta=y

You will get all the beta updates from then on. To switch back, just uninstall the beta extension and reinstall the stable extension from 1Password's preferences.

To be clear, the fix is not available yet but will be in the beta channel soon. You could also take no action and simply wait for it to reach the stable channel. :)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We are always here to help!

• Mouna
    Mouna
    Community Member

Ok, thank you for your answer. Will it be ok for Safari and Chrome extensions I use as well?

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni

I believe so, yes. We just released an update which I thought should contain a fix for this, but it doesn't appear that the fix made it into this release. I will mention this to the developers again. Thanks for following up!

This discussion has been closed.