no idea how to get this thing to work on my mac. very confusing.

Options
meicher1
meicher1
Community Member

Comments

• meicher1
    meicher1
    Community Member
    Options

Support only seems to be via the forums - there's not a word of a support email on the website or the product. For a relatively expensive product, I just can't believe the audacity of this.

It seems clear to me AgileBits are resting rather heavily on their laurels.

• Plato
    Plato
    Community Member
    Options

Do you have a problem that we can help you with or are you only interested in whining?

BTW...
    I'm a user like you. I have no connection to AgileBits.

• meicher1
    meicher1
    Community Member
    Options

whining for now

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meicher1,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated here. Our team is here to help you in the forums 7 days a week - you'll see a reply here much quicker than via email. If you'd like to provide us with a few details, such as the version numbers of both 1Password and your operating systems, as well as a bit more detail on where you're running into trouble, we'd be happy to help!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @meicher1‌

Here's a link to our Getting Started page where you can find the entire guide for 1Password 5.

It's a pretty generalised response but unfortunately it's pretty hard to work with

We're here and wanting to help but do kind of need details. What I will say is even if you find there is a learning curve I do strongly recommend using a password manager to aid you in your online life. It isn't much of an exaggeration to describe the internet as the wild west and keeping yourself protected is always a good idea.

This discussion has been closed.