Ordered Wrong Product

Options
LDS2000
LDS2000
Community Member

I ordered 1Password through your website, but have found that I need the version sold through the Apple Store. Can I get a credit for the incorrect purchase and then purchase the one thought he Apple Store? Or is there something else I should do? I want to sync with my iPhone and iPad.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

If your purchase was within the last 30 days, AgileBits will issue a refund and you can then buy from Apple. If that applies to you, send an email message requesting a refund to support+licenses@agilebits.com. Include a link to this thread, the email address you used when you bought your license, and your name and address as you gave them during the transaction. You will receive an automated reply that contains a support ticket number. If you post that number back here, it may speed along the processing of your request.

You do know that you could use Dropbox or WiFi to sync to your iOS devices, don't you? iCloud isn't required to do that.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @LDS2000,

As @hawkmoth alluded to, there are other methods of syncing available, if you don't have a specific need for iCloud syncing:

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.