i can't make 1 password lock anything

drakeskull
drakeskull
Community Member

this is my first time insatlling this app i felt the need to because i was hacked
But when i m trying to lock my item it says theses item already lock in other volt but its imposible i m afraid its the hackers again
...how can i make my volt the main volt of my cell android

Comments

• You posted in the 1Password for iOS (iPhones and iPads) forum. I've moved your question to the 1Password for Android and you will soon receive a response there.

• Thanks for contacting us with your problem, @drakeskull. I'll be happy to help you get things working again.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with being hacked. :( Can you confirm that you've taken precautions with regards to any data that's been compromised? For instance, have you changed your passwords and contacted your financial institutions, etc?

If so, you'll just need to get 1Password up and running on your Android. 1Password 4 for Android does not yet have multiple vault support, so the primary vault that you set up when you launch 1Password for the first time is the only vault you'll be able to access and save to.

That said, can you please clarify the error you're seeing? You mentioned getting a message when you try to lock an item, can you respond with the exact error message you're seeing? Also, can you please clarify what you mean by 'lock an item?' That would really help me to figure out what the problem might be.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.