Faxburner login

rcme
rcme
Community Member

at this login page, http://www.faxburner.com/site/fb-login
If I use 1Password to fill in the email and password and then I submit, it always comes back that the password is wrong. If I copy the password from 1Password and paste it in and then submit, it works.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rcme,

That's a tricky one just in that everything I've tried so far should suggest it works but I don't have an account to verify what happens if I were to submit.

It's worth trying out Saving a Login Manually guide, see if a new Login using that approach works or not. It seems a pretty simple page that shouldn't pose any problems.

Let us know if that link helps at all :smile:

• rcme
    rcme
    Community Member

That worked. Thank you for the advice.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

That's great to hear @rcme :smile: That particular suggestion is a great one to know and can help with a lot of sites if you're having trouble with a basic Login item that you created from within the main 1Password window or if a previously working Login has stopped behaving as it used to. The reason a Login item can go from working to misbehaving is webpages evolve over time, even if the changes are always visible. Something as simply as changing the IDs on fields could cause a Login item to stop working and that will create a new one that (should) work.

If you have any questions please do ask.

This discussion has been closed.