How to use 1Password while travelling

Options
Megan
Megan
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can I speak to a human being?.

Comments

• James_George
    James_George
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with 'turtlethom'. The language used on your pages bears no resemblance to my problem. I'm sure in the past I could put my passwords on a USB stick and then use the stick on any computer when I was away travelling.
    How do you do this with whatever 1Password has now become?
    James

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@James_George please see this knowledge base article about using 1PasswordAnywhere—noting carefully the early reference and warning about accessing your 1P data from a USB flash drive.

Stephen

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @James_George ,

I've split your comment into its own topic, since your question is likely quite different than that of the original poster.

I am sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit frustrated with 1Password right now, and I'll do what I can to help get you sorted.

The knowledgebase article that Stephen linked to should answer most of your questions. It's important to note that browsers have made a lot of changes since the inception of 1PasswordAnywhere. What this means is that what used to be a simple process (store your data on a USB drive and access via any browser) has now been slightly complicated. You'll note in those instructions that you'll have to implement a workaround, depending on which browser you're attempting to access 1PasswordAnywhere through.

I hope this helps, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns. :)

This discussion has been closed.