wifi sync problem

Options

Hey everyone,
Im having a missing url problem when using wifi sync (windows 8.1 to iphone ios 8.2). some of my login items have more than 1 url, including local programs and web urls. after syncing, only the 1st url stored in that item got into iphone app. tried wipe all data in iphone app, re-enable syncing via wifi, didn't work.
anyone had the same problem or have a solution for that?
FYI i have pro features for ios app, downloaded when it was free for limited time, i can manually create new urls for items, just can't sync them in.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2015
    Options

@dunce: Sorry for the trouble! I have confirmed the issue you're having with alternate URLs not syncing via Wi-Fi. There is one caveat: app login using AutoType is 1Password for Windows-only. But the alternate website URLs should be transferring and clearly they are not. I am reporting this to our development team and we will do our best to get this working for you. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :)

ref: OPW-318

• dunce
    dunce
    Community Member
    Options

thx @brenty , hope there will be an update fix this soon.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dunce: Indeed! I can't give a time frame, but I wanted to let you know that we are on the case.

One thing I will add is that in my testing, these alternate URLs (including app logins) transfer correctly when sync'ing via Dropbox. So if having the extra data (for websites at least) on the mobile version is important to you, that might be a good option. :)

• dunce
    dunce
    Community Member
    Options

ya dropbox is currently blocked in china, don't know what the go-vern-ment wierdos really thinking but whatever, it's not the best option for me atm. will try export-import 1PIF to mac then icloud sync. thx for the heads-up still.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited March 2015
    Options

@dunce: Ah yes, I understand that Dropbox and China are not particularly close friends. :(

I haven't heard one way or another about iCloud and China, so you ay have better luck there. Be sure to check out our iCloud setup guide for more information.

And be sure to securely delete the 1PIF after use, as the export formats are not encrypted. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.