Default card icon displays beautifully, other images use ugly rounded square

Options
frankly
frankly
Community Member

1Password displays a generic card image properly as a rectangle. However, when I edit the card information and drop my own rectangle image in, it ends up displaying it as a square with rounded corners. Is this normal behavior?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi @frankly,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about this! That's a bug which our developers are aware of, and I'd be happy to let them know you're also running into that problem. As you've noticed, custom, non-square icons are given a white background (and a border) instead of remaining transparent after saving. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Hopefully we'll have that fixed in a future update, although I don't have a timeframe for that. If you need anything else, please let us know - we're always happy to help!

ref: OPM-1478

• frankly
    frankly
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I saw someone else post about this and I would have responded there except that the discussion was closed. I understand the idea of closing a discussion once someone from your team answers but it would save everyone time if you had an option for vote for a closed post. This would give us a way to let you know we are having the same problem so that we don't have to create a new post and it would save your team from having to respond to the same thing over and over. It would also give you a way to track how many people are experiencing the same problem.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

There are a few reasons why we sometimes close a discussion, but in general we leave them open for the exact reasons you mentioned (if you look through the list of discussions, you'll see that only a select few are closed). It's no problem if you need to open a new thread, although we appreciate that you searched for an existing one first! :)

We're here for you if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.