Syncing between Mac and Windows issue

Options

I have successfully synced via Dropbox with 2 iMacs, 2 iPhones and 2 iPads. I'm unable to sync with the Windows version. 1Password for Windows is installed, the settings appear correct to Dropbox. Dropbox shows it's fully downloaded including the 1Password information in Windows Explorer. It does not sync between the main 1Password apps of Mac and Win (and of course the extensions).

1Password Version: 5.3.1 and 4 (latest vesion)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3 and Win7, Svc Pk 1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• LauraR
    edited May 2015
    Options

@johnscosgrove - it sounds like 1Password on your Windows PC is not pointing to the correct 1Password vault in your Dropbox folder. Could you create diagnostics reports as per these guides -

and email them to us at support+forum@agilebits.com. You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

• johnscosgrove
    johnscosgrove
    Community Member
    Options

I agree with your assumption. However, I couldn't find anything to support it. Hopefully you will. Windows support ID is [#NJP-65972-772] Mac support ID is [#QXT-55182-249]

• LauraR
    Options

@johnscosgrove - Thanks, I have received your support ticket and I will follow up using email.

This discussion has been closed.