Moving sections - iOS and Mac

rlgleason51
rlgleason51
Community Member

Is is possible to move sections within a record? I have am trying to standardize existing records. One record has a section at the bottom that I would like to move to the top. Is this possible or do I have to create a new record and re-enter all the info?

1Password Version: 5.4.2/latest Mac version
Extension Version: Latest
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rlgleason51 ,

At this time it is not possible to change the order of the sections. You can change the order of the fields within a section, but not the sections themselves. I agree, it would be awesome to be able to move sections. I've added a vote for you to the feature request in our internal tracker.

ref: OPM-1289

• rlgleason51
    rlgleason51
    Community Member

Thanks. I look forward to seeing it sometime in future, whenever the future is.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rlgleason51 ,

As always, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sure to bring it up with our developers - I'm keen on having things organized 'just so', so this would be really useful for me too. :)

• chrismus
    chrismus
    Community Member

Hey Guys,

Really loving the ability to re-order fields within a section, but could really use to be able to re-reorder entire sections. I have noticed this mentioned a few times up here. Will this feature request ever be implemented? Also, would love to see better feature parity between Mac and Win.

Cheers,
    Chris

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @chrismus,

Thanks so much for letting us know! I hope you don't mind, but I merged your message with another recent discussion about the same thing. We've received similar requests from other customers too, and we have a feature request open for that. I'll be happy to add your vote as well! Like Megan, I can't make any promises, but I agree this would be really useful and I'd also like to see this feature added at some point.

If you need anything else, please let us know! :)

ref: OPM-1289

This discussion has been closed.