login/password won't save automatically or manually on Western Union website.

Options
Owens2x
Owens2x
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

Purchased program earlier this week. Saved 20+ logins automatically & this is the only problem site so far.
Not that I really want to send anyone loot, but.......

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: OSX 10.10.3
Sync Type: WiFi
KB Article: save-login-manually

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015
    Options

Not that I really want to send anyone loot, but.......

@Owens2x: lol nevertheless! ;)

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post to the browser filling category to make sure it gets the attention it needs.

Thanks for letting us know which versions you're using! However, since you didn't mention the URL where you're having trouble with login filling, I tried to find it myself. Be sure to correct me if you're going somewhere else:

https://www.westernunion.com/us/en/login.html

At any rate, I'm sorry for the trouble! Apparently 1Password is smart enough to fill a login there if one already exists, but it doesn't seem to prompt to save a new one...and attempts to manually save a login there have no effect whatsoever.

I've reported this issue via our Synapse website issue tracker, and I encourage you to do so as well if you encounter other problem sites in the future!

In the mean time, if you create a new Login item manually in the main 1Password app (File > New Item > Login)using only the URL above and your username and password, it will fill correctly in the browser. I hope this helps. Please let me know how it turns out! :)

ref: OPX-1003

This discussion has been closed.