Problem with sync within 1Password (windows) and iOS (iPhone) - Wifi via

Options

Hey guys, yesterday, i just update my 1password on my computer (windows), and today (now) i'm trying to sync with my iphone (1password 6.0.1) and this is not working, on my 1Password app (iOS) just appears "sync started" but nothing happens.. i need heeeeeeelp pls :(

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Wifi

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Diego1821: I'm sorry to hear that! Did you just set up Wi-Fi Sync, or had you been using it previously? Often something in the network environment will block the connection...but then you should get a timeout error. Please also note that 1Password for iOS will need to have the Secret from 1Password for Windows in order to connect, and that you'll need to have 1Password for Windows unlocked with the Wi-Fi Sync window open as well for it to work.

Please let me know the exact steps you're taking. A screenshot might help. And depending on the answer to my first question, it may help to Disable Sync (in 1Password for iOS > Settings > Sync > Sync Service) and set it up again. Please let me know what you find! :)

• Diego1821
    Diego1821
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty, thank you for your answer, for a weird reason, right now, the Sync is working at all, i really don't know, if yesterday when i made a clean up on my computer or set it up again (like 20 times), it's help..

anyway, everything is fine now, and thanks again for your time! :chuffed:

• @Diego1821 - I'm glad everything is now working. On behalf of @Brenty, you are very welcome!

This discussion has been closed.