Web version via Dropbox STOPPED working

Options

Up until yesterday, my 1Password link via Dropbox was working just fine. Now I can't get into it because it can't read the encryption key javascript file. I selected repair and then resynced this from my home computer's 1Password software. It continues to not work in a browser. (Though it works on my phone.) Unfortunately, I store a lot of passwords in this, and need access to this from my work desktop which can only use the web interface. How do I fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @roseba - We are currently working with Dropbox to try and get this fixed. We appreciate your patience.

• korpsicle
    korpsicle
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah I'm having problems too. Definitely just a dropbox issue though. I downloaded my keychain and hosted it on my webserver, adding the .1password file as a text/plain MIME type and I was able to view my passwords normally. Hopefully you guys can get this resolved soon!

On a separate note, is there any project in the works to allow us to host our own keychains without using 'local' 'wifi' or 'dropbox' via https requests?

• @korpsicle - I'm sorry but I don't know of any plans that would allow the hosting of keychains.

This discussion has been closed.