1Password Sync Not Syncing Properly on My and My Husbands Computers

Options
hibrad
hibrad
Community Member

I started using 1Password Pro on my mid-2009 Macbook Pro and iPhone which has worked perfectly for the past 8 months. My husband recently started using a 2014 Macbook Pro and we share the same 1Password Pro account as we use the same accounts. When I add a new log-in on my computer, it syncs to Dropbox and to my phone properly. However, when he adds new log-ins to his computer and syncs to the same Dropbox account, the the log-in information he adds is not syncing to my computer 1Password account or my iPhone 6 account.

We both have the new 1Password 6.0 update on our phones, but there hasn't been an update to the MAC OS 10.11 desktop version of 1Password is still 5.3.

Do you have any suggestions on how we can get our 1Password accounts synced up.

NOTE: We are both using the same log-in and password of 1Password on both computers and phones and both syncing to the same Dropbox account under my name on both accounts and running the Pro version.

1Password MAC OS Desktop Version: 5.3
1Password Safari (Extension Version) 4.4.4
1Password iPhone 6 (IOS Version) 6
1Password Sync: Dropbox

Please help....

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:icloud-troubleshooting-reset-cloud-data

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hibrad: Sorry for the trouble! It's really hard to say where things might be going wrong without more information. Please follow the steps in this guide, as it will help narrow down the problem:

Dropbox troubleshooting

Often selective sync is on or sync is simply setup incorrectly (or disabled completely) on one or more devices. Please let me know what you find! :)

This discussion has been closed.