How can I have my 1Password 5 for Mac license key resent to me to my new e-mail account?

Options
Johnny_b12b4
Johnny_b12b4
Community Member

I purchased a new MacBook and am trying to activate my license for 1Password 5 that I purchased from AgileBits (not the App Store version). I had installed the Trial version and it has expired. I need to resolve several synching issues with my iPad, iPhone and this Macbook, and this is step 1.

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.4.1
OS Version: 10.10.4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:I no longer have the e-mail account that has my license key e-mail. How can I activate my license?

Comments

• Hey @Johnny_b12b4! You can quickly get your license sent to the email you purchased it with by heading to this link, typing your email address, and clicking Submit: https://agilebits.com/store/licenses

Let us know how that goes!

• Johnny_b12b4
    Johnny_b12b4
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the response, but it's a bit more complicated ... I no longer have the e-mail account I used when I purchased the software and haven't been able to retrieve it from archive, so I need to find out how to redirect the e-mail license key to my current e-mail address instead of the defunct one. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks again.

• @Johnny_b12b4 Not to worry! We can still get you connected to your license. :+1: Could you send us an email over at support+forum@agilebits.com? In the email, let us know what your old email address is so we can look up your account and then let include the address you want us to change it to. Be sure to include a link to this forum thread so we can link it to your email with us. Also post here to let us know you've sent the email. I'll be waiting for it on the other end. :)

This discussion has been closed.