1p 5.4 on OS X 10.11. 1p does not remember window size when last closed. large when reopened.

Options
dewitt
dewitt
Community Member

when i open 1 password i get 1 password window the size i prefer. if i close then reopen it does not remember the previously sized window and opens much larger window. doesn't happen with any other windows/programs on computer. can't figure out a way to fix.

1Password Version: 5.4
Extension Version: 4.4.4
OS Version: 10.11
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:1p 5.4 on OS X 10.11. 1p does not remember window size when last closed. ++large when reopened.

Comments

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dewitt We are aware of this and it has been filed with our developers and been flagged as a major bug. Sorry for the hassle while you wait for it to get fixed! OPM-3145

• dewitt
    dewitt
    Community Member
    Options

thanks!

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dewitt You bet! Please give us a shout if we can be of further assistance.

• Micck
    Micck
    Community Member
    Options

Hello everybody,

should this problem be fixed in 1Password 5 Version 5.5.BETA-19 (550019)? If yes, the fix doesn't work ;)

Take care,
    Mick

• @Micck The fix for this is not yet in beta. When it is, you'll see it posted in the beta's release notes. :) Until then, be sure to keep on the lookout. Thanks for checking in.

• Micck
    Micck
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the information. I didn't check the beta release notes in detail, till now ;)

• No problem at all. :)

This discussion has been closed.