Having issues using the Army and Air Force Exchange Service (AAFES) website (www.shopmyexchange.com)

When you connect to this site, then click on SignIn (upper right), it floats down a secondary window (not a menu dropping down) with the username/email and password blocks to fill in. I couldn't get 1password to work with this Site.

Thanks!

1Password Version: 5.4 (540046)
Extension Version: 4.4.3 for Safari
OS Version: OS X El Capitan 10.11
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:aafes

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Avign0n51,

So this site is a little unusual. A popup login window is certainly something we've seen before but all the sites I've tested previously you click on the link to bring the popup window rather than just wave the cursor over it. Anyway, here are my findings.

I started by creating a test Login item using our How to manually save a Login guide. If I bring up the login window I could successfully fill the login page and at the moment have no reason to believe it won't successfully submit. If I tried to fill before bringing up the login page though it did cause problems. 1Password can't correctly fill as the fields aren't available but I did notice the email signup field was now populated. Worse, when I tried to bring up the login window it disappears and won't stay until I reload the page. As a result it means open and fill won't work here as the only way to get the login page is by manually hovering the cursor over the sign in link.

So how do these observations compare to your findings and can you successfully log in if you create a Login item by following our How to manually save a Login guide and bring up the login window prior to attempting to fill? Hopefully we can help get this working for you :smile:

This discussion has been closed.