Autofill feature fails on Aliyun Mail

Options

Hi!
When I tried to login to Aliyun Mail (https://qiye.aliyun.com/alimail/) using 1P's autofill, it doesn't response.
The Autofill feature works perfect on other sites except this one.
Please fix it, thank you! Copy and paste seems working.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

The usual solution for problems like this is to re-create and save the login manually. Have you tried that?

Stephen

• BXIA
    BXIA
    Community Member
    Options

@Stephen_C Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately that doesn't work.
    I've found out the solution by myself, the point is that this website doesn't use a "normal" login field, so users must manually edit the 1P config to support that.

• BXIA
    BXIA
    Community Member
    Options

This thread can be closed, since it's the problem on the website side, not 1Password's side.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm glad you found a resolution @BXIA. I did peak at the site but I think I'd need further guidance as my Chinese(?) is weak.

When I say weak I really mean non-existent. I think it was Chinese writing but I could be quite wrong about that too.

• BXIA
    BXIA
    Community Member
    Options

@littlebobbytables You are correct, that's definitely a Chinese site. I can totally understand your feelings right now because that's exactly what I feel when I tried to login to Japanese sites (Google Translator can do nothing with that).
    If you want you can switch to an English version on the top-right corner, hopefully the layout and login fields can be the same. This site is strange, it produce some junk information (?) so 1P configuration must be manually edited in order to support autofill.
    Again, it's not the problem of 1P, you guys did a very great job on this. I guess it's from security measurements in order to prevent non-human logins like robots.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the kind words, it seems you're a fan :smile: I hope we keep earning your trust and respect :smile:

This discussion has been closed.