No!!!! I just went to buy a whack of 1Password licenses for all my platforms and missed the promo!

Options
sam_wilson
sam_wilson
Community Member

So bummed ... I was in the process of ditching LastPass (longtime 1,000+ password user) after their sale to LogMeIn and saw that you guys had your AWESOME products on sale and I (mistakenly) thought the promo pricing might be for the month of October (cybersecurity month!). I sat on it a day or two until my schedule died down and when I went to pull the trigger on the purchase today to my utter dismay see that the special pricing has expired! Can you give a guy a little love and give me an extension? I was after a Mac, Windows, iOS and Android license.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:educational-license, kb:pro-features-faq, kb:license-requirements

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

You can get a Mac + Windows discount on the AgileBits store, though whether they will give you a little love I don't know, you might have to wait for another sale.

But, due to Apple's rules, they can't give a discount on the iOS version (it's free in its basic form, but with an in-app purchase) and I expect the same holds for Android.

• Hey @sam_wilson,

Since you're looking to purchase a license for all the platforms that 1Password offers, there are actually some great bundle discounts available. :) You can head over to our store to get a copy of the Mac + Windows bundle. Our Android and iOS apps are freemium, meaning you can use them for free with the basic features and pay to upgrade to the Premium and Pro versions, respectively. If you have any questions about getting started, feel free to let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.