Button to copy Title

EIKA
edited June 2011 in 1Password 4 for Windows
I need it
Hello Agile guys!

There is no way to fast copy Title to clipboard. Now I need to press Edit, manually select all text in form, and make a right click or CTRL + C. Long and inconvenient way.

Could you please add "Copy to Clipboard" button to the Title as for Username and Password forms?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2011
    I'd rather not feature-bloat our UI for something almost nobody else is going to use. Sorry.
  • EIKA
    edited July 2011
    Why you sure? Maybe ask your users by opening poll? Now a see a lot of posts that Win version not good as Mac. Why you do not want to improve Win version?

1P - is not tool for dummies (if you worries about functions what will scare dummies). I am absolutely sure that dominate part your clients - professional PC and Mac users. I personally never seen dummies with password managers/form fillers. They are use paper or Windows/Outlook notes to save L/P data.
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    The Mac version does not do this either but if there are a lot of requests for this then I'll be happy to reconsider.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    As Stefan suggests, EIKA, we never say "never"; and it does help us to know what features our customers would find useful.

Thanks for the suggestion!
This discussion has been closed.